No, The Annabelle Doll Didn’t Escape From Warren’s Museum In Real On August 14

Entertainment

On August 14, 2020, the Annabelle and The Conjuring franchise trended on Twitter. No, not for the film related updates. But, for the doll. Twitterati started fearing that the spooky doll had escaped from the Warren Occult Museum in Connecticut.

Within minutes, the topic was mentioned over 250,000 times on the micro-blogging platform. That was the real reason why the Annabelle doll started trending on the social media platform.

As of now, the doll of Annabelle is placed at the Warren Occult Museum. The late paranormal investigators Ed and Lorraine Warren started the museum. It has already been revealed in The Conjuring franchise.

On Friday, the rumors started making rounds on the internet that the Annabelle doll has been stolen or somehow escaped from the museum. However, it turned out to be a complete hoax/false news. The doll is still placed at the right place and hasn’t gone anywhere.

It all started with the story regarding British actress Annabelle Wallis (Peaky Blinders). During an interview, Walked told how she was able to get Tom Cruise to run on camera. When translated into Chinese, the story translated to “Annabelle escaped”. So, it started the hoax.

Advertisement

If you have been an avid fan of the franchise, then you must remember that Wallis portrayed Mia in the original Annabelle film. In the interview, she also revealed how she felt working with director James Wan on the project.

“I’m very grateful to him. He’s a wonderful man,” she said. “He’s so good [and] so hands-on, holding cameras and moving equipment. He was even fixing my makeup. He was literally my hair girl, fixed all my hair.”

Last month, it was revealed that The Conjuring 3 release date has been delayed due to coronavirus. Though there is no specific date yet, The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It will premiere next year.

Advertisement

Despite the story being just a hoax, many came forward to share their reactions to the Annabelle rumors. The original film garnered over $300 million at the worldwide box office.

mm
Hitesh Kumar

Before laying the foundation for X News Weekly, Hitesh was a digital marketer who worked in the field for more than 4 years. He worked his way towards understanding the trends and patterns of internet news reporting to create a platform that currently provides the latest news from different parts of the globe. Apart from being the founder of the website, Hitesh is also a creative writer who loves to write about the latest buzz in the business and entertainment world.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *